Maintain your momentum, continue to grow with us!
Plummer Insurance, Inc. in Kimball, Nebraska, is looking to add a Full-Time Insurance Account Manager to our growing team. At Plummer Insurance, we invest heavily in our communities and our employees alike. We are a family-owned business established nearly 100 years ago, with over 500 years of combined experience in the insurance industry. As an independent insurance agency, we can sell insurance products from a variety of different companies allowing us to provide the best possible personalized coverage for each client’s unique needs on nearly every kind of account. As an insurance account manager, you will be working with clients on a daily basis to ensure your clients are prepared for whatever life throws their way.
If you love interacting with people and want to provide outstanding service at an agency that cares about both our clients and you, apply today!
Salary: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
Job Location: Kimball, Nebraska
Job Type: Sales – Insurance Sales Representative
Base Salary With Commissions
Paid on Renewals
Continuing Education Support
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Career Development & Growth
Paid Volunteer Days
Team Building Activities
- Using your presentation skills, you’ll be developing insurance quotes, shopping renewals, and helping clients round out their accounts.
- With your keen attention to detail, you’ll be updating client information and issuing insurance documentation.
- You’ll be assisting clients with taking payments and assisting them with policy changes.
- 1+ Years of Customer Service Experience
- Must be detail-oriented with basic computer software knowledge.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Handle yourself professionally in all communication including professional phone and office etiquette.
For more information or general enquiries Contact Us.
Work With Us!
207 South Chestnut
Kimball, NE 69145
- Licensing Assistance
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development and Continuing Education Support
- Hands-On Training
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental
- Life Insurance